The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience:
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Heidelberg University ,B.S. (Majors in Biology & Chemistry)
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery since 1981
- President and owner of Elyria Foot Clinic. Inc.
- President and Medical Director of North Coast Surgery Center, LLC.
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery; Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association
- Member and past president North Central Academy of Podiatric Medicine
Hospital Staff and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center (formerly EMH Regional Medical Center); Elyria, Ohio
- University Hospitals St.John Medical Center; Westlake, Ohio
- Fairview Hospital; Cleveland, Ohio
- North Coast Surgery Center; Elyria, Ohio
- Diversified Clinical Services, Introduction to Problem Wound Management and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Graham International Implant Institute Subtalar Arthroeresis Training
- Cutaneous CO2 Laser Surgery
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy and Endoscopic Decompression of Intermetatarsal Neuroma
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Elyria Sunrise Rotary Club
- Charter Member 1996
- Club Chair of Rotary Youth Exchange Program
- Club President 2012-13.
- District Chair Rotary Youth Exchange Program; Rotary District 6600
Mary - Patient Care Manager
Mary is our office manager and coordinator. She is here to help assist you to receive the care
that our doctor has recommended. With over 20 years of experience as a nurse in the long
term healthcare industry, Mary is able to help you understand many of the medical concerns
that you may have. Whether it is scheduling your surgery or office appointment, removing
your bandages, applying a cast, fitting you with orthotics or diabetic shoes, Mary is always
there to help coordinate the care that you need in a kind and caring manner.
Our receptionist will assist you in scheduling your appointments, communicating information both to you and to the doctor, maintaining your patient medical records, and coordinating patient care. Her duties also include the many related tasks necessary to run our medical office. She is here to help you with any of the medical administrative questions and concerns that you may have.
Our medical billing manager will assist you with all billing matters including understanding your charges, insurance benefits,deductibles and co-pays. Our medical billing is also processed with the assistance of a professional medical billing company who along with us will make sure that all claims are processed correctly. Please feel free to contact our office if you need any assistance in the explanation of your billing and medical benefits.
Tanisha-Licensed Nail Technician
Tanisha is our licensed nail technician with many years of experience and expertise. She will apply her skills to ensure you will have a most relaxing and enjoyable experience. Feel confident in knowing that you can enjoy your pedicure which meets the highest level of standards in cleanliness and sanitary methods.
The North Coast Surgery Center is also staffed by Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. Each nurse is licensed in the State of Ohio to provide you with competent nursing care. Our nurses are trained to make your experience at our surgery center a safe and comfortable experience. Each nurse continues to maintain ongoing continuing medical education and our registered nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support by the American Heart Association.